The Ruchill Free Church Halls which were completed in 1899. Featuring traditional Scottish influences, the building is more conservative than some of Mackintosh’s later more modernistic designs.
Ruchill Church Hall
Built as a mission before the adjacent church which was not designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh. It consists principally of two halls & two committee rooms, all currently used by an active congregation and is considered to be a well-planned minor work.